Before and After Favorites

Monday, August 22, 2011

Dresser & Buffet














This dresser is my favorite piece I've re-done. However, it was the BIGGEST pain in the BUTT!!! I LOVED this dresser from the second I laid eyes on it. I knew I had to have it! I planned on re-doing it for our house. The night I re-did it, EVERYTHING went wrong! My spray gun was spraying out in a spackle pattern, I couldn't find my mineral spirits and oil based paint spilled EVERYWHERE! It was in my kitchen sink, bathroom sink, all over the grass, the driveway, everywhere. It was awful. I cried as I ran to Home Depot to buy more mineral spirits and swore I'd NEVER paint again. That only lasted a few days and lucky I recovered. I ended up selling this dresser because it caused me so much heartache! I'm so glad I did too, because the cutest girl bought it and loves it!! Makes me feel so good! PS, sorry I didn't stage either of these pieces, again it was a BAD night and I re-did both of these at the same time.







A simple, pretty white buffet. Sometimes I love a good solid color. I can't wait to experiment more with glazing! LOTS to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment