Before and After Favorites

Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring / Easter Decorations

 Spring and Easter decorations always come up early in our house, right after Valentine's. Easter is my very favorite holiday to decorate for!


 I LOVE the colors! They coordinate with my house perfectly. It also makes me anxious and excited for SPRING! I'm sooo ready for Spring.



This is a different mirror than I've had hanging above my fireplace mantel. I love it! It's massive! It was actually meant for my Family Room, but it was far too big for its designated space.
Yes, I'm obsessed with mirrors.
 Is anything cuter than little chickies? And egg wreaths??
 The little chicks and pink egg are my two favorite decorations! I found them both at JoAnns.
 My kids and I adore these two little bunnies. We found them at the Dollar Store. Aren't they adorable??
 The cute little bunnies are also from the Dollar Store. I made the little plate stands with a glass, plates and a candlestick holder and some strong glue!
 I put a fun little nest with eggs in it in a fun hurricane I found at Kohls.
 I found the cute little egg basket at Salvation Army last year for a dollar. I made the little green plants out of food cans, plants from JoAnns and burlap.

Seriously, aren't those little chicks the cutest thing ever?? Happy early Easter!! Better early than never, like my V Day decorations. Sorry but I've been incredibly busy with work lately and of course with my two little kiddos. I hope my pics have gotten better for your viewing pleasure. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment