Before and After Favorites

Friday, September 28, 2012

Pink and Green Little Kids Table & Chairs

 I've been wanting to find my kids a little table and chairs for awhile now, but these things are hard to find! You can find plastic tables and chairs, but very few wood ones in good condition. My son has been begging for a little table his size. He's constantly drawing dinosaurs. All of his homework comes home with a different dinosaur on the back, it's the cutest! I wasn't planning on painting these this week, but he's been dying to have it in the house. The top of the table was a mess, scratches everywhere, a couple stickers. It needed some love.
 I bought the paint for this table and chairs a year ago. That's right, a year ago. I found the pink and green and have been waiting for these chairs. I wanted a pink chair for my baby girl and a green chair for my little boy. My two favorite colors together. I am obsessed with how they turned out. My daughter was dying to try them out too! See the play doh? Normally I won't have my kids on the blog, but I couldn't resist this one pic. ;)
 I love this green color. Sorry the pic is a little blurry.
 How do people not love pink? This is the perfect color of pink, in my opinion.
 Is that not the cutest little set?? Perfect for my cute little kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Those colors remind me so much of you. Bright and spring like! Beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete