Before and After Favorites

Monday, October 17, 2011

DOOR for a HEADBOARD LOVE

 Before you read this, I can't take ANY credit for this idea! This is all due to my BF Jeni. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Seriously, amazing. She is a decorating GENIUS. One of these days she's going to send me pics of her house to post on my blog. No pressure Jeni, no pressure....... ;)
 Ok, needing a new headboard?? This is a GREAT way to have a headboard on a limited budget!! It's an old DOOR!! The before pic is on my other laptop, I'll add it tomorrow. Anyway, I bought an old door in Utah (this summer) for $30. Sanded the crap out of it. Painted it white and glazed it with a walnut stain. Jeni and my parents helped me on this. It's in our guest bedroom right now.
 I still need to build up the legs, that's for another day, and I'll do a tutorial. For now, isn't it cute? For $50 everyone can have a NEW/old Headboard!!! Love it????

1 comment: