Before and After Favorites

Friday, October 21, 2011

Emery's Room

 I found most of the picture frames and paintings at Target.  The letters at Hobby Lobby.
 Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.
 I couldn't find the right lamp anywhere. So I bought a plain white one, added ruffle ribbon and some glitter..

 I changed all the white hardware for soft pink hardware.
 I embroidered her name and added fun flowers and clouds. LOVE the whitewashed little box..
I didn't want to pay $50 a curtain from Land of Nod. So I made my own. I bought the under curtains from Pottery Barn Kids. The top pink ones I made and added ruffle ribbon to the top.

I love that Emery's room is bright, cheerfuly and pure girly!! I'm going to change it soon to a big girl room, so I thought I'd share her nursery with all of you. I don't know why but it's going to be really hard to change her room!! :( Our house is slowly getting there, one room at a time. I'll share as it all comes together!

1 comment:

  1. sooooo cute!!!! I just got my kids rooms together and now we are going to have to change them again because they are going to have to share. The joys

    ReplyDelete