Before and After Favorites

Monday, October 17, 2011

 This dresser had some deep scratches and dents.  I loved it though and with a lot of sanding, some wood filler and a little TLC, it turned out just as great as I thought it would. I didn't want to post pics of it yet, I'll explain below.


 Nothing beats a crisp white with antiqued edges. NOTHING. I love it.
 I love the details of these handles. I bought some new handles to attach to these two pieces.
 I wish I had time to stage things right now, but I'm getting ready to do a boutique at the end of the month. Add two kids, a part time job and a hubby that works 80+ hours a week and that doesn't leave much time for pretty details. Sigh..
 Isn't it pretty? And yes, I am going to SCRUB my driveway with mineral spirits.
 This is my cutest little helper. I try to entertain her any way possible.
 So this is why I didn't want to post it yet. This dresser also came with an enormous hutch! I am dreaming of covering up the mirror and turning it into a beautiful changing table system or an entertainment center. I am PRAYING my kids get better asap so I have time to do this before the boutique. I don't know how I can be outside painting with two sick kids inside. Ugh! Poor kids.. Wouldn't that look amazing though????

No comments:

Post a Comment