Before and After Favorites

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Headboard SOLD

Didn't I say I wouldn't make it 1o days? ha ha, I knew better. However, I've been wearing my splint for 2 nights and my hand hasn't gone numb once at night! (only a couple times during the day). Progress, right? Isn't this headboard ugly?




With a little love, paint, sanding, priming and coating, it's beautiful now!






And it's FOR SALE! Why? Because, I just bought an expensive buffet tonight and I need to make money to pay for it. I'm always one step ahead of myself..







I'm putting it up on Craigslist for $75. It's a full/queen. ;)


















Pretty, huh? Perfect for ANY room, well, minus a little boys..



I can't wait to show you pics of my new buffet, once it's unloaded from my car! I can only lift so much in one wait, after lifting so much today I won't be able to move much tomorrow. All in the name of painting.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment